Thursday, September 25, 2008

Romeo Is A Myth

Romeo oh Romeo where art thou?? I'll tell you where, in our imaginations! I need to stop watching soaps and chick flicks because they portray these romantic men who use flowers and candles to rule the world. It just sets us up for a disappointment. In reality we are all married to men who fart in bed or on the couch or where ever they please. The last time they bought flowers was for a holiday like mothers day and that was only under the duress of sleeping on the couch if they didn't. A romantic touch equals a slap on the butt and getting hit by his elbow while you try to sleep. So now that we know the truth how do we deal with this reality? How do we get the romance and sweetness in our lives? I guess that takes me back to my soaps and my chick flicks. Do you see what a vicious circle this is!

No comments: